Our cyber and security expertise and experience focus is to supportive infrastructure and equipment needs of our DoD, federal, and allied partner customers through:
- Protection of physical infrastructure; providing maintenance, training, and logistics support for high value facility intrusion detection systems.
- Support of policy development and compliance.
- Management and control of Communication Security (COMSEC) and support of Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) requirements analysis.
- Information assurance planning and management; developing secure applications and software for web portals and DoD intelligence missions.
- Management operations and integration functions.
- Acquisition and procurement planning.
SOME OF THE CUSTOMERS WE SERVE
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) National Programs and Protection Directorate (NPPD) Office of Cybersecurity and Communications (CS&C)
ACT I provides critical expertise to the DHS NPPD CS&C office to support the security of the nation’s cyber and communications infrastructure. We provide acquisition and technical subject matter experts and analysts that assist in sustaining the business support operations in the areas of project management support, contract analysis support, acquisition and procurement planning support, and procurement execution support.
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) Joint Staff J-39 Deputy Directorate for Global Operations (DDGO), Cyber and EW Operations Division Support
To support the CJCS J-39, ACT I provided innovative program support by developing a consistent EW policy and doctrine for the Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, and Joint Task Forces (JTFs). The scope included formulating a new Joint EW Roadmap, policies and procedural controls, and developing Joint EW education and training materials to establish codified, operational requirements.
US Air Force Space Command Headquarters Cyberspace Superiority Division Acquisition Support Services
ACT I provides Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) and Joint Capabilities Integration and Development Systems (JCIDS) processes related to Cryptological (Crypto) Modifications, Air Force Communication Security (COMSEC), and Cyberspace activities.
Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Cryptologic and Cyber Systems Division (AFLCMC/HNC) Logistics, Technical and Software Support
ACT I provides life cycle sustainment support for the Air Force and the Department of Defense national force protection and intelligence systems. Our support includes: Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) software; missionized hardware, electronics, and logistics specialists; Force Protection field representatives and trainers; and COMSEC and key management specialists.