We combine a deep knowledge of regulatory requirements with industry best practices to evaluate and build highly efficient programs—for domestic and international clients. Our experts assist with Life-Cycle/Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) cost analysis, modeling, budget formulation, and financial management for complex systems, programs, and operational scenarios. We provide our clients with the following:
- Independent Cost Estimates and negotiation support for the U.S. government.
- Cost As an Independent Variable (CAIV) cost and performance tradeoffs for requirements analysis and acquisition planning.
- Analysis of alternatives, Life Cycle Cost, Total Cost of Ownership, and Should Cost analysis.
- Cost and schedule reconciliations, contractor Earned Value Management (EVM) analysis, and verification and systems validation.
- Cost modeling and process development, including model selection or development, maintenance, application, and cost data development.
- Budgeting across strategic planning, formulation and estimates, compiling and tracking requirements, financial plans, budget documentation, monitoring funding thresholds, shortfall solutions, maintaining budget justifications and defenses (R and P Docs to Congress), and preparing SAR/DAES reports for Congress.
- Financial Management (FM), analysis, validation, modeling, projections, allocation, financial database generation, reporting, and financial reconciliation.
SOME OF THE CUSTOMERS WE SERVE
F-35 Joint Program Office Cost Analysis, Earned Value Management (EVM) and Financial Management (FM) Support Services
ACT I provides both the U.S. government and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) customers and Security Cooperation Participants (SCP) with cost estimating, EVM, and FM support services. Support disciplines include program management, cost estimating, EVM analysis, scheduling, and budget formulation, execution, and reconciliation.
Air Force Cost Analysis Agency (AFCAA) Cost Estimating Modeling (CEM) Effort
ACT I supports research, analysis, design, and modernization efforts to make current cost data and estimating methods and tools on government templates for designated weapons systems. ACT I team members perform data collection, develop a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for tasks, execute data collection and normalization, and perform analysis of data sources and data availability against the Aircraft/Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAVs) weapon system commodity group.
Integrated Personnel and Pay System – Army (IPPS-A) Business Management Division (BMD) Support
ACT I provides BMD support for contract management activities including performance and administration of contracts, requirements formulation, preparation of acquisition packages assistance, performance status maintenance on contract schedule activities, and performance and contract modification analysis.