Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Program and Systems Support Small Business (PASS-SB) IDIQ
- Scope: Delivering quality, cost-effective acquisition solutions in a timely manner, the PASS-SB IDIQ provides for CONUS and OCONUS integrated life cycle management activities for Project, Program and Portfolio (PPP) Management; Business, Cost Estimating and Financial Management; Life Cycle Logistics (Integrated Product Support); Systems Engineering; Business Analytics; Information Technology; Facilitation, Education and Training; Technical Editing, Writing and Illustration; Physical Security Operations; and Foreign Military Sales (FMS).
- Period of Performance: 20 August 2018 – 19 August 2023
- Contract Type: IDIQ multiple award contract; Firm Fixed Price type task orders allowed
- Contract Ceiling: $499 million
- Government Customer Utilization: The PASS-SB IDIQ is available for use by any Department of Defense (DoD) agency, including DoD Commands, Agencies, Field Activities, all other organizational DoD entities, including Medical, and their partners, United States Coast Guard (USCG), and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- ACT I Points of Contact:
Vice President of Business Development
(703) 418-0636 x 2114
Director of Contracts
(703) 418-0636 x 2134