General Overview of OASIS
- Link to the GSA OASIS SB webpage
- General Overview of OASIS
Program Name: One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
History: OASIS, the official name of GSA’s new total professional services solution, stands for One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services, and replaces GSA’s Integrations Program. The OASIS Industry Community (formerly the Integrations Industry Community) is an open, collaborative community for connecting, communicating, learning and engaging across GSA topics, and serves as a platform for collaboration and communication between industry stakeholders and the OASIS team in the development of a next generation contract vehicle for complex professional services.
Background: GSA’s Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) program, managed by the Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), originally focused primarily on providing supplies to Federal agencies. Over the last 15 years, professional services have dominated the Federal acquisition landscape. FAS’ Assisted Acquisition Service (AAS) began buying professional services from MAS contracts for federal clients in 2003.
GSA understands that offering a total solution across the enterprise can be challenging, especially for small businesses. GSA is interested in compiling a list of businesses to help gather relevant information about other companies that are interested in partnering. GSA will encourage the participation of both small businesses that may not have experience in all of the core disciplines that are named (Program Management and Consulting, Logistics, Professional Engineering, and Financial) and need to form a relationship with a company that can fill the gaps, and large businesses that would like to form relationships with smaller organizations that can provide subcontracting opportunities, as OASIS will have aggressive subcontracting goals.
Description: According to the GSA, the scope of the contract is: Program Management and Consulting; Professional Engineering Services; Logistics Management Services; and Financial Services. Benefits from this solicitation:
- Supports Commercial and Non-Commercial
- Offers Best-in-class service providers
- Leverages the government’s buying power
- Uses all contract types, i.e. Cost-Reimbursement
- Drives business process improvement and associated cost reductions
- Facilitates the capture of transactional level data
- Maximizes opportunities for Small Businesses
- Supports better acquisition outcomes while reducing risk
- Offers on-ramp/off-ramp procedures to ensure a flexible, vibrant vendor pool
- Supports customers with a robust Web Library that has sample documents, templates, platform for sharing best practices, etc.
- OASIS SB related marketing materials and news releases N/A
- Contractor Capabilities for OASIS
ACT I was awarded an IDIQ contract in Pool 1 and has demonstrated qualifications in the following NAICS codes.
|NAICS CODE||NAICS TITLE|
|541611||Administrative Mgt and General Mgt Consutling|
|541614||Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services|
|541618||Other Management Consulting Services|
|541620||Environmental Consulting Services|
|541690||Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services|
|541990||All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services|
- Contractor Key Personnel POC information (Names, Titles, Phone Numbers, E-mail Addresses)
Jeffrey R. Earley
Executive VP, Military Programs
Executive VP for Contracts
(703) 418-0636 x 2107
VP for Finance and Business Operations
254 776-9511 Ext 2018
- OASIS SB Contract (Sections A through J) and all Modifications issued within 30 days in Adobe format
- DUNS Number
ACT I: 00-805-0242
- Sustainability Disclosures, if any