security and cyber
Expertise in cyber risk reduction and mitigation for our Nation’s mission-critical security assets.
Our cyber and security expertise and experience focus is to supportive infrastructure and equipment needs of our DoD, federal, and allied partner customers through:
- Protection of physical infrastructure; providing maintenance, training, and logistics support for high-value facility intrusion detection systems.
- Support of policy development and compliance.
- Management and control of Communication Security (COMSEC) and support of Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) requirements analysis.
- Information assurance planning and management; developing secure applications and software for web portals and DoD intelligence missions.
- Management operations and integration functions.
- Acquisition and procurement planning.
some of the customers we serve
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Office of Cybersecurity
ACT I provides critical expertise to the CISA Cybersecurity office to support the security of the nation’s cyber and communications infrastructure. We provide acquisition and technical subject matter experts and analysts that assist in sustaining the business support operations in the areas of project management support, contract analysis support, acquisition and procurement planning support, and procurement execution support.
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) Joint Staff J-39 Deputy Directorate for Global Operations (DDGO), Cyber and EW Operations Division Support
To support the CJCS J-39, ACT I provided innovative program support by developing a consistent EW policy and doctrine for the Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, and Joint Task Forces (JTFs). The scope included formulating a new Joint EW Roadmap, policies and procedural controls, and developing Joint EW education and training materials to establish codified, operational requirements.