As trusted advisors to our government customers, we provide consistent, traceable connections ensuring successful, executable acquisition programs.
ACT I provides expert technical assistance to the U.S. government on high profile, complex ACAT I DHS Level 1 programs across the full acquisition lifecycle. The foundation of our service model is to develop a comprehensive, integrated plan outlining every aspect and activity of the acquisition process to achieve a balance across all program goals. We will:
- Develop and optimize acquisition processes across strategy, planning, source selection, contract negotiation, administration, training, and closeout.
- Produce efficient, credible, consistent, and innovative acquisition processes and documentation that incorporates lessons learned in real-time to ensure compliance and prevent and defend protests.
- Advise on detailed sources selection and provide mentoring and technical support, including:
- Acquisition planning and documentation
- Statement of Work (SOW) and Statement of Objectives (SOO) development and review
- Sources sought preparation and advice
- RFP, SOW, and PWS development support
- Identification of program and technical risk and cost drivers
- Criteria for evaluation and proposal evaluation discriminators
- Provide senior-level contract technical and management oversight, evaluation, and compliance verification.
- Deliver acquisition management processes and analytics training programs.