ACT I is an ISO 9001:2008 certified small business that delivers mission-critical Total Acquisition Management solutions to customers across the globe. ACT I specializes in providing the U.S. DoD, federal agencies, and allied partners with high-value Acquisition Strategy, Program Management, Engineering, Logistics, Financial Management, Security and Cyber, Contract Negotiation Support, and Security Cooperation and Assistance services. ACT I is a prime for the Navy SeaPort-e and the following GSA contract vehicles: OASIS Small Business Pool 1, Professional Services Schedule, and IT Schedule 70.
Awards and Accolades
- Outstanding customer CPARS evaluations.
- F-35 PEO Letter of Achievement recipient for running hundreds of accurate and timely cost estimates for U.S. services and allies.
- “Contractor of the Quarter” corporate and individual award winners.
- Our employees have received numerous service awards from the U.S. government.
- Our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) are often requested by name by our clients for the level of specialized acquisition, financial, and program management support they provide.